Kinetico manufactures complete systems that improve water quality for general whole house system use as well as systems which provide high quality drinking water for consumption, coffee, tea, cooking and watering plants and pets. Kinetico quality water systems are used in rural, problem water areas and where water is supplied by municipally controlled water utilities. They are widely renowned for their quality and have earned numerous Best Buy designations from Consumers Digest.
The major residential issues that we face in our region are:
- Hardness minerals – calcium, magnesium and lime
- Acidity (low pH)
- Taste & Smell – chlorine, sulfur and bacterial iron
- Iron – solid, dissolved and colloidal
- Sediment and sand
- Bacteria – coliform and e coli
- Deterioration of home fixtures and water appliances caused by any of the above
Other concerns that occur less frequently are:
- Nitrates, arsenic and trihalomethanes (THM’s)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
- Herbicides, Pesticides and Fertilizers – from agricultural runoff
- Chemicals and MTBE’s – additives to gasoline
- Phosphates, Lead, Radium, Copper and Barium
The Kinetico Residential Product Line in comprised of approximately 27 different systems that solve a variety of contaminant, space and configuration issues.